2.05.2009

The Royal Celebration

It's been nearly a month since the Royal Party - honoring Princess Elyse and her Royal Court. But I had to share some thoughts and photos on this little soiree. Man - it's a good thing I don't have birthday party's every year for my kids - the time it took finding all the princess loot for the goodies bags and designing the perfect invitations was enough to make me wait until Elyse gets married to plan such a party again. Just kidding, but it was a year in the making - because it's all Elyse would talk about when the topic of birthday's came up. She was so giddy and truly enchanted about the whole thing - I wanted to bottle up her smile and excitement because it made me so happy knowing I was making one of her dreams come true - that's what Fairy Godmother's do BEST!!

The afternoon was complete with girlfriends dressed from head to toe in Princess attire, lots of giggling, too much sugar, plenty of screaming, and a mom with a migraine by the end! Elyse is looking forward to her sweet 16 because honestly that might be her next 'big' party.

5 comments:

lacey said...

I didn't even have to see the pictures for proof of a fabulous party. I just KNOW it was if thrown by you. I still love that little E's hair... she looks perfectly fitting for a princess.

Hope all is well over there?
miss you!

ps- I love the pictures of you and Brandon.

Papa Randy said...

WOW!! What a neat party. Will you plan my next party? Happy Birthday to the princess!!

Brown Family said...

Simply amazing...wow, what a dream come true for your little princess! Congrats to you on a job WELL done!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

She really has been planning it since early last year. I remember her mentioning & I was thinking, "What? You just had your birthday!?" It's always exciting to be a part of making your kids sincerely happy. She definitely looks happy!

PixiesAndPrincesses said...

Cute Cute party! I jsut finished doing a spa party for Brittany's birthday! Girls are too much fun!