However, I would have to disagree with today's - I am NOT a fan of chocolate. I can't imagine falling into a big bowl of chocolate or slurping up a large chocolate shake - no thanks! People think I am WEIRD (especially my mom) because I don't like chocolate.
Is there anything you really don't like that seems strange to others?? (i.e. country music, orange socks, the smell of syrup).
Have a Happy Friday and long weekend to boot!
12 comments:
what about hot cocoa???
Steph, you are weird. Honestly, who doesn't like chocolate?
You know that little quirk is the only thing that keeps you from being translated though. ♥
I would have to say that you are missing out on one of life's greatest treats...but, if you have a different guilty pleasure, do share with us....WHAT ON EARTH IS BETTER THAN CHOCOLATE?
I do like chocolate.
However, I do not find ANYTHING enjoyable about 80's movies & music. Maybe most people like it because of the memories it inspires, who knows. But I really think it was a hideous time for creativity. Sorry, I will change the radio station or turn off that "now only on tv" movie as soon as I can sense 80's.
All of my in-laws hate chocolate, so my shock was spent on them. It makes it hard to bring over desserts, but I'm dieting most of the time these days anyway.
I can feel your pain because I don't like animals. Not only do people think I'm crazy, but they usually also think I'm mean, so I try not to share it often. I only dislike them in real life. In pictures they are super cute. In real life I find them stinky, sometimes scarey, but most of my dislike comes from their lack of respect for my personal space. People don't get away with that, why should they?
The sound and feeling of carpet--in particular having to rub out a spot on the carpet makes me nauseous. It is my equivalent to nails on a chalkboard--unfortunate since the animals, babies, and children around here seem to make it mandatory at least once a day. Oh and my husband HATES balloons.
Hi Stephanie- I was blog stalking you and liked this cute post - I have to tell ya, I never liked chocolate until I got married.. then Dave converted me, so I can understand you on that one.
One thing I hate is store bought tomatoes. I can only have vine ripened home grown tomatoes or NOTHING.
:)
Leslie Doxey
p.s. I hear you have been so sick! I hope you get feeling better soon- it sounds like from what Heidi said you are going through something similar to what I did last fall... Hang in there! I hope it gets resolved right away!
Hey cuz!! (the hick in me really come through in that opening,sorry)your kids are just beautiful. We finally joined the rest of tremonton and got hi speed internet. Love is better than chololate. The only thing I love more then chocolate is Dr.Pepper.( lane and my kids come 1st obviously). Hope all is well!:)
I have always hated marshmellow's and ham people think thats wierd but since you don't like chocolate I'll eat your half lol ok-shell
I was blog hopping and saw your cute calendar - I love Mary too! But I have to say I do love chocolate! Thanks for the fun site you have! Have a great day!
JOY
I totally 100% agree!!!! :)
The only thing I truly don't like is hot dogs. It's not that strange to people, considering the ingredients-- but it has highly complicated picnics, BBQs, baseball games and other sporting events my whole life!
Post a Comment