Christian has a crush on Savanna Rosengreen (Sandy Neville's daughter) but she is off in Mississippi for a few years so he has taken to a cute girl in his class, Alexis Fidler (Kevin Fidler's daughter). This is the valentine's card she gave him - notice the soccer theme - if you punch it apart it becomes a soccer goal post with little soccer balls. She gave the rest of the class dog themed cards. She also wrote in the 'MY' next to Superstar!
Wow - I remember the good 'ole Eissler days when Kevin Colarusso and I exchanged valentine's - too funny! 

6 comments:
HOW CUTE!!!
Christian, this is what we call MONEY! you've got it down already.... that's too funny.
I love how when we asked him if we could punch the balls out to make the goal and play with the card he got really mad and wouldn't let us touch it! doofus
We all knew he was smooth, we just didn't realize that the girls were so captivated that they openly expressed their feelings! Congrats, Christian!!
Kevin Fidler has a child? That is crazy. Cute story. Sandy needs to start a blog- I would love to catch up with her!
I love it! Christian the heartbreaker... of course!
Christian - startin' young. That is such a cute card...I bet you felt special!!
Post a Comment