10.18.2007

This is the BEST day of my Life

This is a common phrase that Elyse says - "THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE." in the same 24 hours, she could also have "THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE" She is MS. drama queen.
But I would have to say that this has been a pretty great day for me!
1. I was able to play with Grant this morning - just me and him. He is too cute for words!
2. We then went to Wal-Mart (ugh) and found a fabulous find - Crystal Light Energy mixes in individual packets - it has caffeine and only 10 calories for a 16.9 serving, 140 calories less than my 12 oz. of Dr. Pepper (x3)/day. I started trying different flavors of Crystal Light and I have become a believer, I haven't given up my DP completely, but this is a breakthrough for me.
3. Picked up lunch at our favorite City Sandwich (Po' boy Shane, po boy) and then headed to Elyse's school to pick her up and we then walked to Christian's school for Family Picnic Day - enjoyed lunch with the whole fam damily!
4. Then went to the ATT store - I have been complaining that I don't like my razor and Brandon has been pushing me to get a Blackberry (so we could both be addicts together) or to get the iPhone. Well - we walked out of the store with an iPhone - just hope I can figure out how to use the darn thing. Thanks Lovey - don't I have THE BEST HUSBAND!!!
5. Picked up the mail on the way home and got my PIF package from Lacey!!!! It is AMAZING. Love, Love, Love it! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - or at least It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.
6. Was also pleased to find 2 postcards from my dear SIL Jenni who works part time for Pottery Barn (so she can get great deals on stuff for her beautiful new home). The postcards are for Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids - she is letting us in on the friends and family discount this weekend - YEAH!
7. Will enjoy a nice walk later this afternoon with the munchkins!
8. To end the BEST DAY - watch the Office!!!

8 comments:

Carla said...

Wow that is a good day! Lacey's gift was awesome, wasn't it?

lacey said...

Thanks for liking my "craft crap"- I am glad you got it and thanks to you for being so gracious as well. I had a happy day just because of this!

Zach and Stacie said...

an i-phone steph? christian probably thinks you are the coolest mom ever.

Jane said...

What a perfect day! Those are definitely the kinds of days to cherish. Have fun on your trip this weekend!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Living the life, huh?

Amy Coontz said...

I am so jealous!!

Mandee said...

so jealous of...

-playing with the baby.
-a City Sandwich.
-an iPhone.
-Pottery Barn Friends & Family deals (I should just go get a job there for Christmas.)
-and lots of family time.

Peter FNFN said...

i like how you decided to start making your posts simple lists. no paragraphs or anything... just bullet form. i'm excited to see your iPhone soon.