9.12.2007

Flipping Out - Behind the Scenes

Last night was the Open House for Flipping Out. It was a behind the scenes look at who the real people are - what you see is what you get on the show. The drama, the fun, and the beautiful homes. My friend Lacey said I remind her of Jeff Lewis, AH! - I can see a SLIGHT resemblance between you and Jeff. This is a compliment- he is as highly organized as you. I do admit that I am organzied, anal, and a little crazy, but not to the OCD extent that Jeff displays. What I find funny is that he is a huge hit with Ellen and Rosie - Ellen - love her. Rosie, can't stand her and never thought I would agree with anything she had to say - don't read anything into the fact that I am on the same wavelengths as 3 people who prefer friends of the same sex.

Can I share with you one of Brandon's new favorites? - Yo Gabba Gabba. He has been a big fan of the Aqua Bats since their conception back in the early 90's - they are a quirky, fun band that happen to have several LDS members in it. Anyhow, they are getting older and now have children of their own. They didn't see anything unique and fun on children's television so they created Yo Gabba Gabba. It is on Nick Jr. every morning - check it out. Special guests like Tony Hawk and Elijah Woods share their talents and dance moves. I find the show a little annoying, but Brandon enjoys watching it with Miss Elyse. Below is a video clip of Yo Gabba Gabba. Don't blame me if your kids enjoy it!

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I dont think I will be able to look at carrots or beans the same again. :) So weird...yet catchy.

lacey said...

Stephanie- Yo Gabba Gabba? You have a weird connection to everything. Can I be honest. That show is STRANGE! I would rather watch Teletubbies. And for sure Flipping Out. But today when it was on I did a double take and could not believe that Lord of the Rings Kid is on there. They must have paid him or bribed him or something. Totally weird. BUT, my kids were fascinated.

Anonymous said...

For heavens sake - I can'y syand the show. In fact I would rather watch Rosie

Amy Coontz said...

I can't stand that show, YO GAbba Gabba, I change the channel as fast as I can so the kids I watch won't start liking it.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Jordan & I thought the clip was quite catchy; however, I also think it's great when Warren dances to the Wiggles!

Jane said...

Sophia really likes Yo Gabba Gabba and runs around all day saying "Yo Gabba Gabba, Yo Gabba Gabba!" Now I know what Elyse and Sophia can watch together! :)

Peter FNFN said...

I LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba!!!
Thanks Brandon! I've been waiting for the Aquabats cartoon skills to hit the big time!

All your kids should watch this show, or they'll turn out to be inconsiderate devils.