9.06.2007

My Guilty Pleasures

ok - besides Dr. Pepper, which is no longer my secret guilty pleasure, I have 2 new guilty pleasures. The 1st guilty pleasure being - Flipping Out on BRAVO - it is HILARIOUS. Jeff, Zoila, Elwood, and gang are too much drama for one house, but it is reality tv at its finest. I am also looking forwrad to the new series - Tim Gunn's Guide to Style, also on Bravo. I don't know about you, but I don't really enjoy network tv - I find more interest in BRAVO, HGTV, and TLC? Update - my brother, Peter, reminded me of my affinity toward The Office - true, I LOVE Michael and the staff, but that's not a guilty pleasure. That is a must have on anyone's list!
My 2nd guilty pleasure is - Chipotle BBQ Chicken Tostada, compliments of El Pollo Loco. However, do not check the fat grams if you are on a diet, AGH! - Brandon told me if I don't eat the tostada shell, the salad is probably not that bad.

I would like to throw a shout out - please let me introduce you to the ONE AND ONLY - ERIKA. This would be the sister-in-law referred to in my post from August 24 - the Beginnings of Brandon & Stephanie. Please check out her blog and enjoy her comedic side!

Also, myself and a group of girlfriends will be heading to the ELLEN show at the end of September. We may have a ticket or 2 left over - if you want to come with us, just let me know. It is seriously a great time had! I have been several times and actually threw out my back and pulled some muscles from too much dancing. Last time I went to Ellen, my sil, Erika and I both danced in front of the audience and received "I Danced with Ellen" shirts!

Last but not least - some of you enjoyed the photo shoot of my kids, well, I couldn't resist so here is an individual shot of Grant - he is ADORABLE. He is such a happy and content baby. This is his happy face, not that of Satan.

9 comments:

Carla said...

I cannot tell you how cute he is. Aghh! So stinking adorable! Have fun at the Ellen show crazy lady... win me something awesome this time (ie- new car, years supply of ice cream...I know you can do it!)

Peter FNFN said...

Ellen huh?

Peter FNFN said...

...ok i had to say something else.
tv in general is pretty sucky, along with the internet. but... there's tons of good stuff out there if you look for it. however, being poor college students, my roommates and I are gonna try out bunny-ear tv in our new place. we move in on saturday... i'll probably blog about the pros and cons of network tv, etc. at least Lost and The Office are on there... and DON'T lie... you LOVE those shows too!

Mandee said...

I've never even heard of those Bravo shows... I don't even know if I have the Bravo channel. I'll have to check it out.

I wish I were closer so that I could get my groove on at the Ellen show with you... although I don't think I would actually dance. You are a brave girl- always were! (Do you remember dancing on the balcony of our hotel room on our freshman year of choir tour? I won't remind you of what you were wearing.)

And I love Grant's cute picture! So super much!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Even Warren laughed when he saw the picture of Grant! Grant is a little cutie; with his funny expressions, it should be fun to to hear the funny things he says!

By the way, Warren is a fan of the music on the blog. As soon as the blog is pulled up, he begins to bob!

Carla said...

So, Steph...what were you wearing while dancing on the balcony freshman year? huh? haha.

lacey said...

Stephanie-
Flipping Out is my FAVORITE show! I can see a SLIGHT resemblance between you and Jeff. This is a compliment- he is highly organized as you. Wish I could make the Ellen show. I want to see you dance.

Amy Coontz said...

Be sure and let us know when it will air so I can set my DVR to record it.