She is a poser (not the insulting slang way!) with her hips and everything. Emma and I watched it over and over and then she tried to imitate. My Emma needs to leave it to the real Dancing Queen- Elyse:)
Hi Stephanie, It's Lacey little sister Melissa. First, I hope my little girl is just like yours! She is too cute! Second, I really apreciated your previous post warning. I tend to "lurk" as well (hense...visiting your blog:), I will be careful where I tred! Melissa
8 comments:
She is a poser (not the insulting slang way!) with her hips and everything. Emma and I watched it over and over and then she tried to imitate. My Emma needs to leave it to the real Dancing Queen- Elyse:)
She is the cutest thing EVER!
Shake it E!!! Spence says hi to his friend Elyse!!! He misses you guys. Come and see us!!
She definitely knows how to shake it!! Too cute!
Hi Stephanie,
It's Lacey little sister Melissa. First, I hope my little girl is just like yours! She is too cute! Second, I really apreciated your previous post warning. I tend to "lurk" as well (hense...visiting your blog:), I will be careful where I tred!
Melissa
I love the dancing! Don't you just love little girls!
It's plain to see where she gets her moves from. Her dad. Looks like court room antics to me.
I love it when Stephanie implies that she doesn't know where Elyse gets some things from...we've seen you get your groove on, Steph!
Post a Comment