9.24.2007

Great Time Had By All!

I just returned from another day at the Ellen Show - it was so much fun! Our show will air - TUESDAY, September 25th. Erika,(my SIL I referred to in an earlier post) Stacy, Shelley, and I were directly behind the DJ - we sat in this little area where the DJ used to be located. I won my 3rd "I DANCED WITH ELLEN" Shirt and was invited up to the front of the stage. I hope I didn't embarrass the friends that were with me - if so, my apologies. I don't know what it is about her show, but it is fun, silly, lighthearted, and she doesn't take herself too seriously. If you are interested in attending a taping - visit her website and sign up for tickets (just make sure to invite me along!)

I will also add that I DID NOT pull any muscles this time so I won't have to make multiple visits to the chiropractor/masseuse.

It was a great girl's day and I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Peter FNFN said...

masseuse? i was informed, last weekend on our mexico trip, of the difference between a massage therapist and a masseuse... let's just say you probably want a massage therapist. masseuse's are usually found in red-light district type locations, and are most likely not licensed and schooled, like a massage therapist is.
just thought you should know.