1.15.2010

Back in the Saddle!?!

Don't get too excited - I know it's been nearly 9 mos. since you have read a new post from AmericanMom - but before I get completely back on the wagon I want you to give me topics to address in my next few posts. I do better when I have a focus or assignment - so let the suggestions begin!

ps - some of you haven't received our Holiday Greeting - Brandon is waiting to finish the letter in honor of MLK Day.

9 comments:

Papa Randy said...

You go Fanny. But like the song says " Welcome back" (Cotter)You sure have a very cute family.

Jill said...

We need a rundown of the Holladay Holidays that have happened in the last 9 months ... 4 birthdays, 1 anniversary, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. ;) Just do one picture for each so its not too overwhelming and then start fresh! ;)

Jocelyn said...

I say dont look back. Start fresh...its more fun. :) Here are a few things I would love to hear about....hmmm...

Organizing advise, when you find the cute little decorations at the dollar store, some funny stories about Brandon...pictures of E's cute outfits she puts together and recipes!!

J

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Grant is always doing something worthy of a smile, Elyse always has something sassy to share & Christian has such subtle humor. We'd love to hear about anything!

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

Wll, well, well, I never thought I'd see the day!!! ..... HURRAY!!!!! Ok, let's see, what would I like to read about from American Mom...your thoughts are always great on mommyhood and homemaking, so that's my first request. Oh, and did I mention, HURRAY!!!!

Peter FNFN said...

Elyse.
I want her to blog... to explain what she's gonna be when she grows up, and what she's gonna wear tomorrow.

Stake Camp Directors said...

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM, the Mass. election should be worthy of a post?

Heidi and Rich said...

I too am way behind but yea - just go forward. You can entertain us with anything!!!!

tusholladay said...

Hey, this is old hat to you! I'm the one who needs help. I just started my own blog. Should be pretty interesting. But I will be checking in with the Bako Holladays :)