10.20.2008

Vote Your Conscience

Regardless of your Religious Faith the message is the same. Voting has consequences- good or bad - November 4th: Vote Your Conscience! This is a thought provoking video done by the Catholic Church. Thanks for taking the time to view it.

5 comments:

Mandee said...

That video was so well done. Props to the Catholic Church!

Mandee said...

I'm totally using that video...

Brown Family said...

My sister's husband is Catholic. She has this on her blog too. It is very well done. I just had a friend in San Diego whose husband got a HUGE figure 8 keyed in his car b/c of his bumper sticker... YES Prop 8. How disturbing and intolerant is that? Very frustrating. It is such an emotional battle...still, we must press forward.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I too found this video extremely well done! It's nice to know that other Americans see the importance of values in politics!

FYI: Warren loves the new music!

Heidi and Rich said...

Wow - That really made me stop and think. Our right to vote is so important and I just hope that all good people will vote their conscience. Protect Life and the Family. Thanks for sharing the video. By the way, can you just give Grant a kiss for me. Everytime I watch your countdown to nursery I just want to pinch his cute little cheeks. He is so darn cute.