10.30.2008

My Heart

I want to post, but have no time. However, let me share a favorite photo my SIL sent me the other day. What's not to love about this photo!!!


14 comments:

Mandee said...

Christmas card... I need a copy. LOVE it!

Peter FNFN said...

oh that's a keeper! but brandon's teeth look fake, like veneers (spelling?) - so i'd ditch the christmas card thing, or people will think he's shallow.

Papa Randy said...

Beautiful Family. Is it any wonder that we love the Holladays.

lacey said...

I LOVE this!!!!!
Finally, I have a whole family shot. Send this out!

Heidi and Rich said...

I absolutely love this picture. From your hair to Elyse's hair - you all look spectacular. Such cute smiles - I can't wait to see them all. I wish she lived near us so we could get some family photos. We love you guys - hope you survive the next 5 days Steph.

Janna said...

Beautiful picture!! Can't wait to see you on Sunday.

Candice Lynn said...

Bravo. It has that fuzzy Doris Day/Barbara Walters interview look to it.

Carla said...

I love it too... ADORABLE! And who cares if Brandon's teeth are a bit too perfect... I say Christmas card for sure!!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

That really is cute - natural shots are the best. Brandon looks so much like his brother in this picture to me!

Tamara Atkin said...

That is a really great family picture. I like the background in it too. And you replaced your profile picture to one without sungasses, much better for identifying you to new blog viewers. You and your family look really great.

Johnsons Away said...

I absolutly love it. You all look so great. Christmas Card for sure :)

HAPPYHANERHOME said...

Sooo cute! That is a special moment!

Zach and Stacie said...

just let one of them come live with me. i will be home in 3 weeks...let the party begin!

God's Girl said...

What a beautiful family you have. I love the real laughter : )

So cute!

Nice to meet you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Julie