2.04.2008

The Hinckley Challenge

President Hinckley's Funeral and all of the coverage has been beautiful over the last week. Now we are blessed to have President Monson, along with Henry B. Eyring & Dieter F. Uchtdorf lead and guide our church. Amazing how the mantle works and how we move forward as a people and a church.
A friend sent me this link and I have accepted the challenge - Will you!?
I am #11601 - Stephanie Holladay - Bakersfield, CA http://www.hinckleychallenge.com/

3 comments:

Wild Rasmussen said...

Hey there I took the Hinckley challege I'm going to do and we are going to see if we can do it as a family I think that is great thank you for shareing it know I can put it on my blog and past it on. thank cindy

lacey said...

I signed up too. I also read the words to the song you passed via email and it truly was more moving READING the words as to just hearing them. Thanks for the challenge!

Thirstin' for Thurstons said...

Emma says HI!!
We miss you and want more pictures posted on your blog. That is the request from Emma!