6.25.2007

Off to the Beach

We are off this morning to our annual Mom and Kids Beach Trip - this year we are camping at Refugio State Beach. The kids can't wait to get there today! Don't look for an update until Friday - I will then have fun photos and hopefully no stories to share about camping mishaps or sunburned kids!

6 comments:

Mandee said...

You are a brave, brave girl. Have fun!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

I'm not sure how much fun that sounds to me. I just envision very dirty little kids!

Papa Randy said...

I can't wait to see your pics. You have a wonderful family. Your kids are very cute. And you know that when it comes to cute kids, I am a expert. Remember what William Shakespere said, " To post or not to post, That is the question. I say post.

David and Amanda said...

Steph..glad you're up and running in the blog world, my dad is a happier person because of it. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Neva said...

Oh, I'm so happy you are carrying on the tradition! I remember the days when I took my kids and what fun memories I have now some 10 year later, wish I could do it all again.
It was great to see you and your family.
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.